Basic Operating principles
For the benefit of job seekers in Mexico as well as employers abroad, OK has established its basic operating principles in order to ensure the personal commitment, relevance and job profile, the legality of the job and the commitment of employers to provide working conditions, wages and decent treatment to workers
We commit on
- Total and absolute legality in operating processes for workers and employers.
- Quality and relevance in the recruitment and selection process.
- Efficiency in linking, considering the profile and experience required by employers.
- Monitoring and supporting the workers during their stay abroad, and on their return to Mexico.
- Strategic alliance with associations and formal groupings of foreign employers.
- Permanent relationship and working together with the Government.